28 April 2003

Nervewracking Adoption
...without the roller coaster. Bethany did not work out at all. She was the grumpiest rabbit in the world. She bit both Eric and me, and wouldn't let us touch her. *hmph* I like the advert line "...and she loves to be petted." Whatever. So I'm going to meet Elizabeth, an albino that looks identical to my first rabbit. I already met Rowan, and she is also a very good candidate, but is a lot smaller than what I would like. Rowan was extremely friendly though. I'm just really upset that the website made out like Bethany was loving, then the foster mum tells me that she's really grumpy and doesn't really like to be around humans. She even growled at us!!

I was able to go straight to a really nice cookout with some friends after the rabbit experience though, and that was really fun. It's been a long time since I've been to a cookout, but tis the season! It got me in the mood to host one. :)