07 February 2005

...on the bright side...
I did get an offer to teach English Literature and World History for a small bunch of High Schoolers and Middler Schoolers. It's essentially a homeschool co-op that wants instructors for the courses with which parents might not feel perfectly comfortable teaching. I'm thrilled, because I LOVE both subjects. Additionally, homeschoolers typically test above average for knowledge skills, so I'm betting on good attention skills. There's a slight stressor of getting the goals and objectives complete by the 14th for all four classes, but I'm still excited, especially as I'm completing the goals and objectives. This is going to be a perfect activity to occupy me during next Fall since my Masters is done. (I still plan to pursue teaching college, but I plan to only teach one or two classes of distance education college at a time.)