20 June 2005

Pause for Breath
While I enjoy doing stuff and accomplishing things, I felt like I was doing a lot of things last week that were unrelated to each other, thus nobody could appreciate how much I was accomplishing. For example, I did a lot for Tae Kwon Do, a lot for our Neighborhood Association, helped friends with stuff, got ready for a party, and had medical appointments. None of those things are related to each other, thus none of those areas of my life knew about the other and could appreciate how much I got done. So for all those that read my blog, I got a ton of stuff done last week, and I'm excited about taking this week "off" and relaxing...mostly with the 6th season of Highlander :)

I will say that the Jazz Fest was a lot of fun, and I was happy for Ellen since she kicked ass with her jewelry. Got more items for KTTS, which always a good thing...