21 March 2006

from bad to worse
This first sign of a very grumpy day has something to do with snow freakin' COVERING my fresh blooming daffadils. I don't mind a little snow under my daffy's (very photogenic), but covering?!? S-o-m-e-b--o-d-y missed the memo that winter is over.

The second very very bad sign was my attempts to settle down to do some work, when ABC flashes "special report" by the President. I'm pretty sure that he skipped Speech in High School. I do have to give him some kudo's for taking on some extremely difficult questions, but I still had to cringe through the sloppy English. That will give anybody a headache, of which I now have. Thank you, President Bush.

The good news is a class cancellation on the far West side, so I have a little more time to myself today.

2-1. Negativity is ahead by one.