12 January 2009

Comfy Travelling

There is travelling, and then there is travelling. Sometimes people question why I would want to accompany Eric to his conferences, but if you saw the hotels that these conferences were in, you wouldn't question it.

This particular one, albeit a short one in Chicago, is well worth coming as my desk overlooks the river flowing underneath Michigan Avenue from 30 stories up in the Hyatt. Even better, when guest services saw Elle, they upgraded us to a business suite where she's now happily running too and fro without banging into walls.

It's not as cool to have to work when I go with Eric since I can't just drop my job during conferences, but the ambience make up for it! Agile2009 will be in the same hotel in August, so I look forward to that trip more now.