02 November 2005

VERY Bad Week...looking forward to better days!
Ever feel like somebody's driving a nail through your teeth up to your brain? That's exactly the way I feel. This last visit to the dentist Monday was disasterous for any productivity this week. Fortunately I am caught up on tooth work, and only have to recover at this point. Never do two streneous dentist appointments on the same weekend! Oh, and I'm getting a cold. Since I do try and find the bright side, I must say the break from teaching history and literature last week did all of us good as the classes today went very well (except for overall physical pain of which I did end up flagging and am now home grumpy and resting). We have some fun projects and field trips that both teacher (me) AND students are looking forward to. Also, we had a really positive tournament Saturday with 14 people representing Dan Shi, which made me proud. As smoothly as it went, I still completely collapsed emotionally afterwards, and recovered just in time to have my dentist appointment Monday. I must now turn my focus to the complete watching of Firefly :)