07 August 2006

Lucky, I think
It's hard to believe that this miserable feeling of nausea from almost exactly 8am - 930am is lucky, but after reading a pregnancy book that explains the horrors that some women endure, I think I am very very lucky. No puking yet, and other than some feelings of grumpiness for the impending weight gain, I'm feeling good. That's good for 6 weeks, right?

Purchases Made So Far:

1 Baby Blanket
2 Stuffed Animals
Baby Sun Lotion

Please don't try and apply logic to that. I seriously have no idea. The blanket was bought before I even knew b/c it was on a great sale and it was SO soft. The stuffed animals was just a moment of "oh my god I'm going to have a baby and she has to have a million stuffed animals". The sun lotion...I don't know. The bottle was cute.

Meanwhile, there are the purchases to make me not feel like a complete dump. So the visit to the magical world of Sephora was fantastic. One great thing about going to Paris next month is the BIG Sephora. "Oh hey guys, there's the Louvre. Go have fun with that...I'll be pretending I'm drastically wealthy and gorgeous in this store for six straight hours." ;)