19 September 2006

Cravings
When I say cravings, I'm not referring to the "oo, that sounds good" kind of craving. I'm referring to the "there is NOTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD ACCEPTABLE except object of craving". So you have to just pray that whatever Baby decides to make you crave is going to be healthy! Granted other food is eaten, but that food is like saltless crackers if a craving hits.

This is my list that I have gone through in order...

1. Pickles. Dill only. The small ones.

2. BW3's spicy garlic sauce. Boney or boneless chicken was fine. Hell, just give me the SAUCE and I was happy.

3. (London) Crisps. No country can make crisps like the UK. Especially the kettle type of crisps without MSG of which I'm desperately allergic. The only flavours acceptable were the Mesquite Salsa with Tomato and Red Onion with Double Gloucester flavours.

4. (Paris and London) Ketchup. The crisps weren't really making me feel great probably because they still aren't healthy, despite being kettle types, so I quickly switched to ketchup. Yes, chips were fine with that...or not. Whatever. Just hand over the ketchup.

5. Oranges. That's the current craving, and I'm averaging 4 a day. Yet I hate Orange Juice. There is no science to the world of pregnancy cravings!