09 November 2007

Spa-ing
Another reason for travelling is the enjoyment of spas. Now, if you live in a spa infested area, that's awesome. However, Indianapolis, Indiana is not exactly the region that people flock to get full service spa treatment. Granted there's good spa service in Indy, but it's not providing the Mediterranean view either :)

Anyway, I always ensure that I take advantage of the spas in places that specialize in it. Malta is such a place. The massages, exfoiliation and algae treatments have been phenomenal. In a way, I'm glad to live in a place that doesn't necessary lend instataneous thought of "spoiling spas" so I can enjoy the splurging on one's self even more on occasion. I'm learning that it's easy to take something for granted that is commonly around me, so I am trying to learn to especially enjoy the services or environment around me more in other locations.

It is nice to live in a low cost of living area so I can spend more in the places that I would never be able to afford or have access to live!