03 March 2009

A Good Start to March!

Possibly the most important news I could share is that my dad makes the most amazing chocolate truffles on the planet. Godiva, D'vine, Belgium stars, Cadbury - now CRAP.

This is a good and bad thing. My access to chocolate is now limited because his truffles are that much better, thus preventing the enjoyment of lower grade truffles. Meanwhile, my world just improved dramatically.

Other good news - hrm....Ferragamo rain boots. Who knew that Ferragamo made rain boots? Well, not only are they out there, they're amazing. I'm sad to have to wait until Friday to wear them. It's possible that I may wear them to my birthday party. Additionally, the source of the Ferragamo rain boots of Gloriousness is this very cool consignment shoppe in Cincinnati. Again, who knew? The Mustard Seed Boutique is a must-visit store that carries vintage and designer purses, shoes and clothing.

Not impressed yet? The Cuvee is a website that ships Niagara on the Lake wines only to the USA. This nearly sent me over the edge of insane happiness. If you're not familiar with the Niagara on the Lake wineries, it might be a little overwhelming, but to somebody who has made focused visits to worship the Niagara wineries, the discovery was a wee bit 'o heaven. My first order was Rancourt's Nobel Blanc and and '04 Cab Sauv. Both are highly recommended. If you want a good wine, just let me know your preferred varitals and I can give you a few recommendations. The website doesn't have all the best wineries from that region, but they do have quite a few good ones.

Phew. I'm going to collapse from all the chocolate, wine and designer goodness.