01 June 2009

Holiday Albums!

Some day I'll always be caught up with the most recent photos. Some day. Not today or tomorrow or next year! I'm just happy to be only one or two holidays behind on my albums. North Carolina represents my two glorious weeks on a river or beach (depending on the week) this spring. It was very relaxing and I'm not understanding why I didn't do that before. I'm sad that the job transition worked out so that Eric was only able to come out for a few days, but the sacrifice was rewarded with a fun new job!
North Carolina


Miami's photos are far less...mostly the Everglades and around the resort. My brain skipped taking photos during that week, but we have a few for memories. Despite the gorgeous weather and location, we were all pretty busy with my working with some deadlines that week and Eric being at conference. Below the album is a cute video of Elle being a little monster because the second that I started filming her, she refused to jump in the pool like she was doing previously!

Florida