14 November 2009

Sundays at Tiffany's

Sundays at Tiffany's, Narrated By Ellen Archer, 5 Cds [Complete & Unabridged Audio Work] Sundays at Tiffany's, Narrated By Ellen Archer, 5 Cds [Complete & Unabridged Audio Work] by James Patterson


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Books like this rarely get to my eyes because I am not really into what I would term 'chaffy dramas', but this particular story captures the heart and keeps there until the very end. It's a super sweet story that is a reminder of your own childhood and while I found the end a bit too convenient for the typical happy ending, what is wrong with a happy ending? Seriously! We need to have good little stories like this to help us remember our own emotions and to keep life in perspective.

...and I've learned that there's nothing wrong with picking up a light book (or audio CD book) and enjoying it.

View all my reviews >>