18 January 2010

Easier said than done....

It is always always always easier said than done! If you remember or take a quick look at my previous blog post, you'll know that I'm trying to change my mindset to be more open in providing the benefit of the doubt to others and truly becoming love. While I do maintain my Henna tattoo, i.e., constant reminder, of "become love", my exhaustion with recent work deadlines and renewed studies has shortened my temper with fellow humans. It's now become something that has to be extremely conscience for me to implement, but I have hope - it's still early in the year.

In a spot of bright news, I am now stocked with fantastically delicious mead, and get to restock the best fruit wines in northern Kentucky this weekend with Eric.

In another spot of bright news, this rather exhausting and dreadful week will lead into a much better time in Philadelphia and New York City next week :)