12 March 2010

Oceanic Renewal

My elements are definitely a strong water and fire. I assume my personality can be attributed to fire, but the essence of my being is largely driven by water. Despite a crushing deadline and other major issues that would normally stress me beyond measure, I have already calmed immensely after only six days of being very near water, especially salt water. Imagine how I'll feel after another couple of weeks down here!

Two blogs in one week is enough signal alone that I'm much more relaxed. Give me a couple more days and I'll even be eating properly and working out consistently. Magical. I started a watercolour that hasn't gotten terribly far, but the fact that it's started is a great sign that I'm recognising life exists outside of work and a few instant gratification activities.

My reading during this month and holiday is dedicated to two book sets, The second Drizzt series by Salvatore and the Harry Potter set. Yes, that's right, I haven't read the Harry Potter set. Sigh. However, I'm almost done with the first book in each set - awesome reading!