08 May 2012

Updated 2011 Travel Photos



Travelling. It's a wonderful thing. Why? Because you don't miss things like this. Yes, I'd love to live in this moment and in this beauty, but do I? Really? Would I still appreciate the beauty of this moment if it lasted forever? Or do I have a higher sense of appreciation because the beauty is a simply memory?


While it is fortunate for me that Eric and I have successfully reached our goal of flexible living for maximum discovery, I realised just how incredibly lucky we are when I look at the travel experiences of 2011. When I updated and caught up the insane number of photos, it was a sudden 'wow' for me to note that I've lived in four different locations in four years, moving to another in two months and visited three countries and four other beautiful domestic locations in 2011. That may sound like a nightmare to some given logistics involved, but it's a dream come true for me.


So if you like looking at different locations, check out the updated travel photos for 2011 provided in the left hand side of my blog (travel photos section).


Ask me a favourite location? I can't. They were all greatly enjoyable; I believe largely due to the mindset of discovering something new in each location, and capturing that moment.