30 August 2012

Disney's Adventure with Elle

I admit that this was something that I wasn't terribly excited about; however, as my friend told me, my daughter would never forgive me when she's 20 that I never took her to Disney when she was 5. So here we are! Combined with a conference hosted at the Swan, we made it a family affair as well, getting Elle at least to a couple Disney parks and Seaworld.

While I was a bit disappointed that the princesses were completely rejected, it turns out that dragons and dinosaurs are the bee's knees. The few hopeful moments that cute teddy bears would be selected, the bears were ditched for yet another freaking dragon and a set of horses. Because clearly there's not enough of those in the house. *sigh*

Oh wait! She did get off of the dragon/dinosaur obsession....for a crazy Buzz Lightyear  ping pong ball gun. Lovely. Maybe princesses in the future?

Enjoy the snapshots - Started with Seaworld, moved into Magic Kingdom, and the wrapped up with Animal Kingdom.

Disney