12 February 2013

Apocalypse Status: Ready


Granted, I was not enthused with the idea of going to the shooting range. 

Upside: I love my dad and enjoy being with him. 
Downside: My feelings towards guns are not positive.
Really Big Downside: God only know what odd people go to a ... shooting range.

However, everything improved greatly when these particular targets were spotted. Suddenly, this was a whole new game. 

Preparing for the apocalypse. 

It is likely that I have watched way too many apocalyptic, supernatural, zombie movies as well as whatever mix of those three. However, I have sent my dad the Zombie Survival Guide. So far he is not taking me seriously, which is concerning to me.

Secretly, it is very very possible I was pretending that I was in Starship Troopers when I shot this particular bug. Hrm. Let's not spread that rumour.

*sneaks off quietly*