20 August 2004

Marian's TV Reviews
Sometimes I wonder why I have a TV (w/o cable), then I realise that it's necessary for the millions of DVDs that I go through. Since I was too sleepy/lazy/tired to get up and walk across the room to put in a DVD, I decided to flip through TV channels. What a waste of valueless time.

The View - Some stupid talk show with a bunch of ladies all talking at once around a table. I understand very few words b/c, well, they were all talking at once.

The Wayne Brady Show - Actually had some promise with Fergy as a guest. Fergy's my least favourite Royal, but it's always fun to watch them...for a few minutes at least. I'm usually more concerned with what they're wearing. She had a gorgeous pinstripe suit.

The Berstein Bears - Brought back memories of my extreme younger days, but it seems that I've grown up some because I got bored quickly.

Scariest Talk Show Yet - Some people on couches that couldn't decide if they wanted to talk about scripture or the stock market.

Bible Thumpin' Moron - Such a waste of airspace

Springer - Was refreshed from the horrible Bible Thumper that actually managed to capture me for 2+ minutes b/c I was in numbed shock, by two gigantic black women body slamming this skinny guy into a sandwich. The body slam/sandwich took the breath out of him as he crawled to safety. I think those women were slighly irritated. I really wouldn't know what was being said because the entire snippet of time was bleeped out. I had to assume there was a lot of anger on that stage.

In retrospect of about 10 complete wasted minutes, I shall be sticking to DVDs.