06 March 2005

New Job!
I have a new free lancing job aligning objectives with assessments for all of the online courses within a MSM degree for a local university, so I'm more than excited! Of course my continuation of the course adjustments will depend on my first one's success, but I feel really comfortable with what to do and how to do it. Also, I threw my hat into the ring for a full time job where I would get to work mostly from home. The free lancing is enough to make me happy, but I really like the possibility and requirements of the full time job (and it's flexibility)...I'll give more details if I get that job :) I felt so depressed during my masters that I was being ineffective, but I'm really liking the opportunities that I'm being presented now that the degree is complete. Rock On!