30 March 2005

Tennis
This week at IPS (thus all my afterschool TKD programmes) is Spring Break, thus my only "schedule" this week happens to be reading Stargate and preparing a story for next Tuesday. Between my packed hours of heavy Stargate reading and occasional light reading of Issue #100 KODT, and another funny book that I've been enjoying (Female Gamer's Guide :)) I decided to do something active *gasp*. My definition of active is anything above and beyond my current workout plan and evening TKD classes. This all led up to my extreme desire to play tennis today...going to get racquet's restrung, buying a new pink tennis skirt, and to be plummeted into sadness with the discovery of nets not being up yet. Clearly the people in charge of tennis nets in Indianapolis failed to get the memo that Marian was in the mood to play tennis. Ah well...perhaps the first of April.