24 August 2005

Transitioning
The hours of puttering around the house and watching endless DVDs are now over until official school breaks and next summer comes :( I started teaching high and junior high world history and literature on wednesdays (today), and as of September 12, I'll have 13 TKD class a week. Oh, and for the next 6 weeks I'm co-teaching a college finance class. So I'm feeling torn between happiness of being "busy" again, and annoyance of my lazy lifestyle ending. Actually, I'm really excited about teaching; the only true trauma with that so far has been getting up early. While I enjoyed the fresh cool morning air driving down, I nearly wrecked the car when the I realised people did this every day. It's amazing how you can forget the years of getting up at 4am for work and school.