09 October 2006

Vampire Bitten?
My actions would have you guessing that. I have successfully not left the top floor of our condo for two days (Fortunately, my office is up here too). The windows are covered with dark sheets. No lights on whatsoever. A growing fear of having the sun hit my face, but going out at night. While you may look for marks around my neck, I can happily say my migraine is gone, and I think for good - at least for this week. Even better, my neurologist said there are some treatment plans out there despite Baby's insistant that I currently get NO pain relief. I had to just stare in shock and wonderment at my OB's stating that Tylenol is really my limit. But then I don't think that I told him that I was diagnosed with complicated migraines, thus he was probably just putting it down to Baby headaches. Let's hope the OB agrees with the neurologist (doctors actually communicating!) because I can't take this much more. To be quite honest, it never even struck me to ring any doctor about these migraines, as I lay in bed wanting to scream but hurting too much to take pleasure in even a simple outburst of emotion. Fortunately, I have a husband with common sense, suggesting I at least tell the neurologist ;)