06 February 2008

Important Focuses
I have discovered that it's essential to play Godsmack's Sick of Life while I grade. Why? Because these are adult students that have paid money to screw off even basic strategies to college success, such as reading the instructions on how to get into their course (online), reviewing the rubrics, and reading the student guides that tells them exactly what to do and why it's important. I support any adult student that wants to return to college and improve their quality of life and education, but many excuses that I run into are much worse than the children's excuses in my Tae Kwon Do school. Those are the people that I just want to say "you're a manager at Wendy's because you won't accept responsibility for your life, not because you don't have a degree."