18 July 2009

Picture Update!

No Ellen, this isn't of Colorado...settle down. I'm brilliantly only a month behind now and am wrapping up photos from being in England during June :)

England


Everybody should be glad to note that I pared the scary amount of 400+ photos down to 119 photos! This visit involved a sworn oath to myself to not visit all the stuff I'd seen before from previous trips, but to focus places and things I'd not seen before. It was well worth it. There was one day of "walking downtown" and I'm sorry, but the Tate is an addiction (more specifically, the Tate shoppe is an addiction); otherwise I really enjoyed new places! I did sneak into the British Museum a couple times, but who couldn't resist amazing free history at that level.

Kew Gardens is definitely my favourite 'new' place, Egham was a typical village (where we stayed) but it was fun to explore, and thank you Bekki for telling me to get to Rochester! That was great. Brighton was good too, but not a place I'll probably visit a lot.