11 November 2013

Posh Dining ... Brought to you by Posh!

There's no question, Posh's improvisational cuisine is one of my absolute favourite personal indulgences in Scottsdale. After the Waldolf-Astoria, in fact, our 2014 anniversary is already planned with a repeat of such wonderful hotel luxury for the weekend sprinkled with dining at places with fond memories. Anyway, I digress. Let's begin the entourage of glorious food.....

Tasting....prosciutto with some insanely amazing sauce that sounded complicated.

Salad...before this, I had no idea endive salad could be 1) so amazing and 2) so beautiful.

Uni...otherwise known as sea urchin. My big risk and frankly, something that I'd rather not repeat. Waaaaay too rich for my blood.


Ahi Tuna...reasonably convinced that you can never, ever go wrong with this dish.

Goat...with the most ridiculously amazing couscous on the planet. I have no idea how they did it. Anyway, the goat was good. It's also a bit rich for me, but something very enjoyable on a limited level.

Flourless cake with cinnamon ice cream and chocolate wedges? Seriously? Did they confuse me as an individual with a party of four to share? Wow. It was SO amazing but impossible to finish.

My deepest appreciation for any place that has a hunk of cheese this size laying about the kitchen.