29 September 2014

Power Machines and Flowers

There is a weird dichotomy in my soul to love a tiny crocus and while also adoring the force behind large motors! In this case, they go well together as I decided that I couldn't handle another computer driven task and to own the refurbishment of my front yard. There's nothing quite so invigorating as to actually perform a physical task. Well, in this case the limits of my physical tasks was to draw some yard designs, dream a little, and phoned a landscaper to wipe out the current bushes for a clean slate. 


What I did not expect was that I had quite that much forestry as their large cart became stacked! Now there's literally nothing in my front yard, but I anticipate beauty by Spring with tulip and daffodil bulbs planted, a bit more landscaping planned, and Summer Snow ordered to start replacing the grass. My beautiful fat holly bushes already schedule for delivery and planting next week. My winter of watching birds should be excellent!