16 October 2003

I can't take this anymore!!!!!!
Although I work very hard at not being petty with people's complete lack of fashion taste, I have to say something about a new girl at work. Not because I have any dislike towards her, but I have to pass her cube everytime I go towards...anywhere, since going the other way ends in a wall. Now that I have written my disclaimer....

...she has a short pink shell jumper, white hose, white something-in-her-hair-that-is-out-of-style, and white shoes. Is this Spring? Even disregarding the old fashioned rule about no while shoes, hose, pants, or dresses except between Memorial Day and Labour Day, she has to know that shell pink and white doesn't exactly match this ... colder weather.

All right. I feel better now. Maybe I won't be so wonked off when I walk next to her cube again.