06 October 2003

Rose Homecoming
So did anyone go to homecoming? I actually felt guilty since Eric didn't make it over there. I had schoolwork, so Friday and Saturday were out, and Sunday we went to Turkey Run. In case you guys decide to wear a kilt to trail run, never do it on Trail 3. Yes, I knew better, but proceeded to endanger my new skirt anyway. Fortunately nothing happened to it as I struggled to not slip in the canyons and carefully went down the ladders. Anyway, as we went through Crawfordsville to get to Turkey Run, I that my family favours Wabash as a colleg.I was unaware of the apparent hatred between Wabash and Rose, as Eric went into an absolute fury. Well, maybe not fury, but definitely a heated discussion ensued. I found it interested how male sporting testosterone can create enmity between two colleges that have two opposite reasons for existing.