02 February 2004

Travel Observations
Obviously quite bored, I found a link while perusing blogs that gives me a geographical picture of my travels. I wasn't too displeased with my USA travel experience, although my western travels are quite lacking. I'm planning to make that up in a year or so though when Eric and I take a Western road trip...however, I didn't realised how untravelled I was globally until I saw the image! Hmmm...I definitely need to slow my re-occuring visits and start going to new places. I was surprised to see how many countries I had no interest in visiting though.

United States


create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

Global


create your own visited country map

The countries I want to visit...


create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide