02 February 2004

Blogging
I try to only blog when I'm inspired to prevent boring reads, but that can be difficult since inspiration doesn't come quite that often. However, as I went through Neal's lack of posting, Sterno's post that took me a full 2 days to realise he was venting about his moving fiasco, and Matt's little link rant, I came to the conclusion that I could post anything I wanted at any time!

On that note, I am beyond thrilled to have found the perfect gaming party outfit for the 21st! My big dilemma is that I'm not sure if I should wear it to Cabin Fever (Friday) or to my party (Saturday). Since it would be a grave sin in some women's books (including my own) to wear it two nights in a row, I am finding the dilemma very upsetting. While some of you are getting past the shock that I would even shop for a "gaming" outfit, please note that I was not specifically looking for one, it just fell into place while out shopping yesterday. I'll spare you the exciting minute to minute details.

Oh, quick question to you Cabin Fever people, is there an Euchre tourney, or am I getting confused with something else? I was telling Buffy Friend's stalker (that's what she calls herself) about it when she was lamenting that she wanted to play more Euchre. For those of you who don't know what Cabin Fever is, it's a crazy kind of lock-in for adult engineers at their company to play games with no alcohol.