04 September 2004

Diverse Music
The music for the weekend has been very diverse, but fun. Thursday involved listening to Marko, and his friend from Paris, Matthew, play gypsy music at the Melody Inn. They were playing for the rock band break, but were immensely popular. The crowd kept yelling for more, and Matthew would say the song name, and everybody would yell with excitement, even though they had no idea what he was saying :)

Last night's music involved following up the Rathskeller to the Slippery Noodle for a couple hours of excellent Blues. Even Matt was impressed, which is impressive. Now Eric and I go hear the River City Brass tonight at Conner Prairie. Three different and very cool live music bands three nights in a row. That calls for an excellent weekend.


PS I was highly complimented on the way to the Slippery Noodle when Matt told me that I drive like a European. I was relieved that I don't drive like crazy Americans!