13 September 2004

Love September!
September is the beginning of Fall, with festivals, fairs, events, and shows. That alone creates a bond for me, but it's also the beginning of school, which means my Tae Kwon Do after-school programs start today. While that's exhausting, I'll be glad to be much busier.

Penrod was a successful fair in the sense that I only bought three smaller things. No mortgages on the house had to be made, or selling of cars. I was extremely proud of myself, especially since Oranje is this weekend, and I can lose more control there now. While I'm slighly panicked over getting my Oranje outfit ready this week, party Friday, watching Ellen's booth at the French Market Saturday, then Oranje Saturday night, I'm thrilled to have things to think about besides school. So, no complaints from me right now :)