28 December 2004

Christmas
I'm still smarting over the loss of my Burberry friend, but I got many more friends to help me through this difficult phase :) Clearly the pearl jewelry set, titanium and copper watch, an awesome game that mum and dad built us, and various awesome clothes were good timing. Did I mention the huge bottle of Chanel velvety milk bath? There were other smaller cool things, but then that would start a list that doesn't probably interest anybody but myself.

Note: I was suprised to get a phone call from Ellen on Christmas Day, but when she left a message stating that she got the ROTK extended version and was going to watch it at that very moment, I inwardly cheered. Go Ellen :)

Christmas Eve was a great evening of wine, cheese, and sausage. Christmas Day was of course awesome because I refuse to leave my home on that day, and my parents are cool, as well as their gifts. I think my dad was a little traumatised over the raw oysters I provided, but he inhaled the mussels, as well as the shrimp cocktail. I went very seafood this Christmas. I must really miss the ocean.

The day after Christmas was a trip to his parents. I got lots of hours in playing pool.

I should probably get back upstairs to work on my seasons. Hmmm...Nero Wolfe or Stargate? ...or DS9?