07 December 2004

mmmmph.
You would think after not blogging for a couple weeks I would be bursting with information. I'm pretty sure that a lot happened during the last two weeks, but I seem to have a short memory because I can't remember too much major happening except for a crazy day testing my afterschool program kids! School still sucks...two weeks to go! I got paid for subbing for the Personal Finance class last month, which was far more than I expected since I was doing it for the experience (I had no idea adult facilitators made such good money), so I'm buying the second season of DS9 and the third season of Stargate, on top of ordering my extended version of ROTK. Those moments will be cherished throughout the Season :) Oh, memory coming in...we decorated the place for Christmas. Another memory stirring somewhere is several hours of DVD watching during T-day, and a very angry last Sunday with 9 hours of schoolwork.