24 February 2003

Miss Marple-ing
Every spare moment (which are few) I have seems to have me sitting down on the loveseat or bed watching Miss Marple and eating a snack. It's sad that it takes me 3 days to get through a 1.5 hour video, but I'm happy that I get to watch her again. Agatha Christie is one of the most awesome English mystery writers, and Miss Marple is her best character. She has several good characters, including Poirot, but Miss Marple's the best! I hope I have my onions straight as she does when I'm that age. My emotionally-upsetting mother in law has visited Agatha Christie's home/musuem in Torquey when they went over to England for our wedding. Last time I was in Torquey the musuem was closed. So when "she" comes in talking about my favourite book-writer like she totally knows all of the mysteries (she's read ONE), I was greatly annoyed.