02 May 2003

Upcoming Websites
I am very excited because I am endevouring to complete my two major website projects, "Willeke Wedding" and "Marian's Zoo Notes." The Willeke Wedding is a lot closer to being done than the Zoo one, but both are a lot of fun. Of course Eric has to do the hard part (initial set-up), because, well, that's confusing. BUT, it's getting less confusing, and I understand Dreamweaver more than I would with another software since I use it for my Tae Kwon Do club :) Although I know exactly what I want to do for my Zoo website (I love to visit Zoos and do comparisons based on their layout, animals, etc.), it's not set-up yet, so I'm hoping I can do it all by myself with that one as soon as I get my wedding one done. I've promised my family across the pond a wedding and honeymoon website for five months now, since they can't exactly "pop" over here to look at pictures, etc. So it looks like they'll finally get their wish in a couple weeks.