09 July 2004

*snap*
Ever get to a snapping point? Mine was definitely reached yesterday. I was in an extremely low point of depression yesterday. I think the only time I smiled was during Arcana Unearthed, but I had a secret desire to break the tables or something rude. Besides an anxiety level that is constantly running through me like a bubbling stream over Kick to the Stars, we brilliantly decide to put in wood floors in our living room and dining room this weekend. Having my home in a complete furniture upheaval is a huge undercurrent stress. I feel very dysfunctional as I try to reach through my couch on the side and the piano that is in the kitchen to get my whisk. While this is probably the best weekend of the month to install the floors, it's probably still not a great weekend to do it. I reached my final snapping point last night (or morning) around 1am when a helicopter kept circling over our house for about 30 minutes. I was really wishing for a bazooka, but since I didn't have one, I went downstairs and printed out invitations for Kick to the Stars. I think that was the most productive thing I did all day Friday, which depresses me further...