05 July 2004

Ahhhh...
The answer to stress is generally to run away. While Ball momentally threatened to take away that feeling of relaxation (see comments in post below), I'm still pretending that I'm walking down Broadway around 1130pm enjoying the lights and city. I also discovered that the wonderful world of Sephora has moved beyond the realm of Paris, and had a wonderful shopping trip there. There's one in Chicago, but it's very small. The Manhattan is full sized in all it's glory. It's not like I won't be ordering from the website anymore given that an 11 hour drive is probably a bit much for just a Sephora visit, but I'm sure there's girls out there that understand my hour of untouchable happiness while I was there. If guys are confused by the whole Sephora euphoria, just ignore me :)

Nothing in Manhattan has changed since the last time, except my anger at prices as I tried to park the car overnight for a mere $30 a night. I wasn't going for the $50 a night. Walking a few blocks was well worth the difference. Eric pronounced his approval of moving there. As soon as his salary triples that may be possible.