17 July 2003

Ow!
I've been stubbing and spraining my left pinkie toe pretty regularly recently, but I really went and did it last night on the table leg. Somehow I got the leg caught on the toe and it went in a direction is not supposed to go! After much wailing and getting all the attention I could possibly squeeze out of Eric, I realized that I would have to break down and buddy-splint it. I typically don't wrap or splint toes or fingers if they become injured because I almost feel like something will heal faster or I won't feel pain if I just ignore it, but there is no ignoring this one.

I started my Masters online today with University of Pheonix. I was initially turned off from the university because it's very annoying advertising, but it turns out that they are accredited, and the place that my alma mater (Bachelors degreee) copied their online program, which is pretty decent. I took the classroom style Bachelors, but ended up taking some online elective courses to get done more quickly. I hate first classes though. It's always the "team bonding" thing, and for those who know me, I don't "bond" well. Oh well...from what I've seen so far, which isn't much, I think it will go all right.