16 December 2003

Better...
I'm definitely better (referring to my cancelled holiday). Not quite as crabby and bitter, but still bad enough that avoiding me would be considered intelligent. It doesn't help that after running through all my excuses to remain crabby bitter, I realised that I haven't actually taken a vacation this year, except for Tae Kwon Do Nationals, and that was work, not play. This would be a good time to note that in a typical work year I take two to three vacations, which often results into leaves of absences for a week or so because I always run out of vacation days. Not that I ever cared though. I have been partially subdued by the promise of cooperation from my boss that I can still take my two weeks in February/March that I had already planned, and also go to England in the Spring. Wow. Three weeks in the same quarter? That's not too bad.