01 December 2003

This is for Baa Baaa....
As a whole, my T-Day weekend was good. I have to average it as good because while T-Day itself and the shopping day thereafter was fabulous, the next two days stuck in the wilderness of Ohio was not so hot. OK, they don't even have a mall until Columbus. That's pre-historic.

My offical T-day meal consisted of the most awesome biscuits and gravy made by my dad at noon, shrimp cocktails during the afternoon, and White Castles in the evening. I consider my meal plan a complete success.

My shopping day after T-day (please understand that T-day crawls by for me because I have to wait until T-day to justify a fully functional Christmas shopping day, along with decorating the house) was very exciting for me with the car piled full of gifts and a 6 foot tree strapped to the roof of my car.

Let's just skip the in-law trip. They are nice people though.

Sunday evening was perfected by my typical inability to wait until the appropriate time to exchange gifts. Although our 1st wedding anniversary is not until December 14, I could no longer wait! Eric pronouced my gift a huge success, leaving me the impression that it was so great that I can only go down after this. I literally saw tears in his eyes, so I knew it was a good one :) The only discouraging issue is that he beats me at chess somewhat regularly.

There you go Baa Baaa, my synopsis :) :)