12 January 2004

LOTR Land
I am sitting here in my lonely little office in the middle of a flat barren land emmersed in jealousy over the thought of rambling over New Zealand for a month. According to John, the scenery is quite stunning, and I'm sure it's awesome to see the LOTR scenery in real life!

As I am trying to click my heels three times to arrive suddenly in LOTR Land, I remember that I haven't seen Return of the King yet. I have been informed by my friend that I "suck" for not seeing it. I didn't see it the day it came out or that week because I was too busy moping in the corner of my home that I was home, and not in England watching it in the world's largest theatre at Leceister Square. Besides, I was still sick. My second reason is just stupid, but I have this odd, yet horrible fear that they screwed up the movie. I know it has to be all right, because the WW III did not occur, but there it is. Maybe I'm a freak that just doesn't want it end, so I'm in denial that it's really the end.