17 March 2004

Mini-News Flashes

ROTK
I went and saw ROTK last night with Eric, for the first time. Sad, I know, but there it is. I realise that I deserve a kick :) It was so unbelieveably awesome. I think I put off going because I was afraid of a let-down, being that it is the last movie of the series. It's been awhile since I read the books, so I'm going to go back through and read them. I can't wait until the extended version is released. I fully plan to reserve 12 hours of my day and watch all three extended versions in a row. That will be a blissful day.

Ireland
A huge bonus to not working in Corporate Hell is that travel has far more options. When a friend want to holiday somewhere, such as Ireland or England, and they ask if you want to go, there's really nothing to consider. Therefore, when I found out that a friend wanted to visit Ireland, I didn't really take time to roll the dice of consideration before saying yes! The same goes for another friend wanting to go to the beautiful Lake District in England during May. Ireland will be first though, most likely. Soooo...I looked for a website that had a lot of Irish history in it to help me appreciate the country more. Apparently I have a lot of reading ahead of me, seeing that the history starts approximately 1000 BC.

Corporate Hell
2 days and 2 hours...still counting down. My mood here is going down as well. For example, I was nearly enraged when a very annoying person called my chocolate swoops weird. Did I ask her opinion? No, I didn't. Did I ask her to even speak to me? Nope. While it was probably just a weak attempt at conversation, I am no mood to converse. Still counting down the hours to freedom.