15 March 2004

My Last Week!
Can I just say that I am so bloody excited about this being my last week at my company. I plan to:

Work on my Animal Preservation site a lot more...
Make paper...
Draw...
Cook...

Oh, and did I mention that the glorious holiday of Spring Cleaning is coming up very soon?

Basically, while females have earned their right to get out there and being Corporate, I'm finally starting to realise the freedom that women have by staying home. Tae Kwon Do is work, but since it's non-profit, I don't think of it as work. I'll still be making money by teaching college when I finish my Masters, but that's fun work, and I would be only an adjunct...far from full time, but enough to enjoy myself. I'm just not sure if I want to teach on-line or on-site, but I'll probably do a mix.

Freedom - FOUR DAYS AND THREE HOURS...AND COUNTING