09 March 2004

A Quarter of A Century
While I very much enjoyed turning 21 years old, I no longer quite look so forward to this day, now marking my 25th birthday. I remember the day where I couldn't wait until I got to the double digits! Yeesh! Why do kids want to grow up so quickly? Anyway, I'm out of college...well, a year left, and although I've decided to put off getting a PhD, I want to get another masters. What's wrong with me? Back to my list...out of college, have my home to decorate constantly, have a wee garden, have travelled quite a bit, and have friends. Most of my goals to be completed by 25 have been accomplished...*yay*! I don't count Dan Shi Club as an accomplishment before 25 simply because I had no idea that I would be doing that! I never thought I'd be married before 25 either...

So, it's time for new goals...to accomplish before 30. *shiver*...did I say 30?

1. Adopt my Chinese baby...
2. Have my own baby (somehow this gets procrastinated each year)
3. Have no more children after the Chinese girl.
4. Expand Dan Shi Club to more locations in the downtown community.
5. Get either a Bachelors in Wildlife Management or a MBA
6. Get more involved with animal preservation, thus the point of the Wildlife Management interest.
7. LEARN HOW TO DRAW! I've read, I've tried, and I still draw poorly unless I have it broken down for me.
8. Travel more, BEFORE kids!