05 October 2009

Office time....Monday morning.

While there are benefits to working in an office (separation from other responsibilities or temptations), I am happily reminded that I made the correct choice in pursuing a self-driven career working in the home. Some things cannot be blamed on working in the office since it's just community issues. For example, the nearest Starbucks is 30 minutes away. That alone would kill a potential office job for me. While it is cool to work in an old train station, it's been too refurbished and you can't tell from the inside, which is annoying.

One and a half hours into my conference table-desk experience and I already know who I want to kill and who may live... if their tongues are removed. Apparantly I am non-existent since people randomly came into the room, walk over to the window, and discussed the tragedy of parking under a walnut tree. They barely escaped with their lives.

Humour point: I needed the security key to get into their wireless. I told the executive assistant and she contacted the guru. He emailed it to me. Just think about that for a moment.

T-6.5 hours...