07 October 2009

Office time....Wednesday morning.

Things are settling into a moderate routine. Showing up to the office 2.5 hours late was brilliant on my part and saved a lot of early morning irritation. Also, having a bacon, egg and cheese bagel from McDonalds made me feel like I was splurging big time from my usual boiled eggs and tea. However, the big improvement for my day involved having my own office. One of the staff doesn't work Wednesday, Thursday or Friday in the office (works remotely those days), so I was very quick with the seige and capture of private space. Thank God. They had another meeting out in the main area and I would have totally snapped if I had to focus through that for the third day.

No significant news. Unfortunately I don't have a humour point. Holing myself away takes away my exposure to others, or their exposure to my sarcastic mind - I'm not sure which perspective to use.

I have not seen walnut and bee lady today. No news on that front either.

T-3 days for Rome!