06 October 2009

Office time....Tuesday morning.

There are other indicators that have recently been discovered why I should not work with people in a face to face environment. It turns out that I have no patience and and no checking station in my brain for when to stop talking. To make a long story short I accidentally informed the President of the university that his campus maintanence was pitiful at best that his latest program was boring. Oops. The problem was that I had no shower for the second day because of some plumbing issues...and to my dear girl readers...you know how unacceptable that is. It was simply a miserable happenstance that the President crossed my path on a morning where I was desperately craving a shower and reading an article on ways to infuse the latest brainstorm with some pizzazz. We'll find out if I'm fired later.

My tea spilled in my car on the way over to the office. That was a whole different level of trauma.

Humour Point: the walnut lady is now concerned about the bees.