04 November 2003

Ironic...
I found this article very ironic, given that I have posted in over two weeks!

One study of 3,634 blogs found that two-thirds had not been updated for at least two months and a quarter not since Day One.

*cough*

Anyway, some glorious news reached me yesterday that stirs the old blogging blood. My boss, Lumbard of Office Space reincarnated, has quit! He told me somewhat ceremoniously that due to an excellent offer and frustrations at the current position, he has resigned as of November 14.

*pops the champagne cork*

Gee, I'm sorry, I'm going to miss your stimulating mental exercises of stupidity!

To be honest, I am a little worried about training my new manager...not in the sense of his duties, but rather in the sense of RESPECTING MY WORK! I am still bloody bitter about all that time and effort I spent on a project, and not fitting the political scheme, it hit the shelf. He stated, after my "reaction" that I was being a little emotional about it. Gee, you think? However, he was started to get somewhat "with it", except for talking. I always had this incredible urge to kick him whenever he spoke. It was SO Lumbard. If you haven't watched Office Space, you probably should see it once, just to know the worst kind of boss that is out there.

I'll keep you posted...