25 November 2003

Marking Down History
Allow me to revel in the following moment...

*on the phone*

Eric: I have a question about Excel...
Marian: *suprised because don't all engineers know everything?*
Eric: How do I unhide a sheet that I know is hidden?
Marian: *struggling with the emotion of "ha! I finally know something in computers that YOU DO NOT!"*
Marian: You really don't know? That's like the basics!
Eric: I know, but I need to unhide this sheet and you know a lot of the Excel user functions.
Marian: *not sure if she's been just insulted or complimented as she proceeds to tell him how to unhide the sheet*

You have to understand that I will forever be under the same roof as the computer geek that seems to know everything about them. He tells me that I do know a lot for a non-engineer/geek, but I never will one-up him in the computer world...UNTIL NOW! BWA HA HA. Of course, now he knows and my one-up is gone. *sigh*